Game Thread: Illinois at Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoalCity

St Paul, MN
There's our season. Right there. Role player banks in a contested 3 at the shot clock.

At least I have the Vikings to root for. Thank God for pro sports.

"Flight of the Phoenix" just ended on TCM. 9:45: "Poseidon Adventure" - fitting.

It so is.

On a personal level for Underwood. He had that amazing coaching record at SFA & not so bad overall at OSU & now this. I do not even understand anymore...

It so is.

On a personal level for Underwood. He had that amazing coaching record at SFA & not so bad overall at OSU & now this. I do not even understand anymore...
You have to wonder if he's regretting his decision to leave OSU.

Deleted member 51

D
It so is.

It's the curse of the Chief.

be5.jpg

Deleted member 9739

D
The assistant coaches better start divying up shifts to keep an eye on Underwood. I don't think he can take much more of this. :rant::frustrated:

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
This is bizzaro world. I'm at a loss as to how we can possibly be this bad.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Of all the games NOT to have been on BTN +. This is by far the worst game overall for the season, with maybe EIU as an exception, and that didn't count.

peace davids

Colorado
Meh, he’s got a ton of money in the bank and he signed up for a challenge. This is what he wanted.

What is amazing is the Ebo has improved every game while Finke is a wash and repeat. Coaches obviously can coach Ebo up so why not MF?

You have to wonder if he's regretting his decision to leave OSU.

Might want to ask him that when he's walking his dog around campus using his diamond encrusted leash and randomly slapping students + professors in the face and/or !!! with a thick stack of hundreds.

Then pointing at em as he walks away, like, "gotcha b****"

r960-7997f93de9b05db38312d60e96269f6b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.