Game Thread: Illinois at Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 236589

D
Come on Ayo...we NEED u
Selfishly, I'm kind of hoping that he has a few brutal nights to round out the season to force his hand into coming back. They'll need him a lot more next season when our record resets to 0-0, then they will this year. Again, totally selfish, but in the grand scheme of things, a much better outcome.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Man I love Damonte and his intangibles, but if AG can take half of his minutes....our offense is going to get better.

You get the feeling Wisky thinks all they have to do is take the lead and we’ll quit...this is not John Groce’s Illini

Except a lead at halftime on the road?? Step away from the ledge.
Lol settle down. I'm not on any ledge. I'm just happy to see a team improving in March. I had/have no illusions of seeing Illinois's name called on Selection Sunday. But after the energy we expelled and Wisconsin's poor shooting, a 1 point halftime lead doesn't feel like we capitalized on the opportunity.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I'll say this about Wisconsin: their squad has elite face punchability. Likely the best in the B1G.

ElasticQuickJaeger-max-1mb.gif

Can't win if we can't knock down jumpers
I'll say this about Wisconsin: their squad has elite face punchability. Likely the best in the B1G.

Reuvers being the top of that list what a Chad

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Frazier and Ayo having terrible games.

Status
Not open for further replies.