Game Thread: Illinois at Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Over and Under on this game is 133 points at 9 minutes to go first half we have a total of 18 points.

Deleted member 236589

D
That touch foul call on Feliz was absurd. Call it BOTH ways please.
12-6 with ten minutes gone, I suspect the refs are going to try and open this up by calling the handsy stuff, which will free up play. We shall see.

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
I'm actually surprised how bamboozled Wisconsin is by our defense right now.

We are in need of some sharp shooters so many missed open shots

Oh my. That call on the drive by WI was just wrong. I guess Kipper breathes on him too hard. DW did not get the call on his drive. I really hate playing in Wis(homer)consign. It was the same way when I played handball there. Never got any fair calls.

I dislike Wisc, prob because they beat us and because of bo (Grinch)...only pull for them vs Purdue. We are not taking enough advantage..we are really outplaying them so far

I'm not sure which was my favorite, our defensive possession where they had the shot clock violation and looked totally flustered or the beautiful offensive set that got Giorgi an easy one on the weave.

It would be so great if, for the next 15 years, we just pown Wisconsin bc it's one of those things where our styles just clash so much,,, and we go, like, 24-6 against them in our next 30 meetings.

Love the intensity Illinois is bringing on defense- My boys are going to get tired doing that all game need to start hitting shots

No idea what the deal is about this shooting problems so late into teh season. No def from them, open shots and we miss too many.

every shot we take looks short badly must be the legs

Bailey

Los Angeles
Damonte does so much, but he really needs to be a threat to shoot it from 3

Status
Not open for further replies.