Game Thread: Illinois at Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
How was the score 6 to 6 after trent hit a three and Kofi scored in the post a two after the score was 6 to 2 Wisconsin...? Should've been 7-6....
That 3 was definitely a 2. I was surprised they called it one. I'm guessing it was reviewed and reversed.

Breathe on Wisconsin they call a foul,I thought this was the big ten not the ACC

Foul calls going pretty one sided
Agreed... I don’t understand - reffing is difficult don’t get me wrong, but come on... like georgi is getting boxed out hard by Davison and they call a foul on him? It was a good box out but georgi has nothing to do with it - if anything boxing out too hard lol on Davison. I’d just like a fair called game lol.

I
That 3 was definitely a 2. I was surprised they called it one. I'm guessing it was reviewed and reversed.
I was sure wondering because nothing was said... Usually the announcers will say something to notify the viewers watching.

This officiating is the inverse of the Missouri and Purdue games. Gotta love college basketball. Ugh. They have got to get Kofi over the top. He is getting his guy sealed on most possessions.

Man, Wisconsin got like 4-5 players who look like the type of dudes who would see a woman naked and immediately start crying.

Take a good look at these dudes' faces and see if you can't picture it.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JJE

Bethalto, IL
Ayo 😮

How was the score 6 to 6 after trent hit a three and Kofi scored in the post a two after the score was 6 to 2 Wisconsin...? Should've been 7-6....
They only have us one point when it was 5-6 and kori made a basket, they made it 6-6. NUTZ!

I posted this earlier this week, but it feels like GB doesn't want to play. His fouls are very predictable and they usually are terrible fouls away from the ball and I'm not sure what he is thinking

13-12 Illini at the 10:15 mark when they take they’re first “bonus” free throws. Let’s see if we can keep it up now and not foul.

Didn’t somebody on some other thread mention that Ayo couldn’t drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.