Game Thread: Illinois at Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
People giving up on Williams after one series lol

Reactions: spillini
Transfer U is gonna turn into Transfer Out U

Reactions: pvaughn8 and 3xIllini
I’m sure this doesn’t even feel like a fun “we got them back for last year” game for Wisconsin. They’re on the sidelines like “this is just sad.”

Reactions: pvaughn8
So what does last year’s win against Wisconsin mean now? “Yeah remember when we beat Wisconsin on a game winning field goal then they annihilated us the next year?” What a program changing win that was.

The O line is driving our guys straight back....

So what does last year’s win against Wisconsin mean now? “Yeah remember when we beat Wisconsin on a game winning field goal then they annihilated us the next year?” What a program changing win that was.
We might be better off rooting for a program changing loss

Reactions: CogDog
Dallas-Fort Worth
So maybe every publication that picked us to finish last in the B10 West was right.

Reactions: TooHot4Tots, redwingillini11 and pvaughn8
North Bethesda, Maryland
A guy who looks like the “king of the baddest rollercoaster in the park”...in the 1980’s...is running the ball down our throats.

Reactions: CogDog

They don't make it to the prestigious Redbox bowl without that W

Hard to blame your D when this is time of possession!!!!!

Attachments

• 443D5756-AC42-488B-AD40-3E82EF7E4DDE.jpeg
    443D5756-AC42-488B-AD40-3E82EF7E4DDE.jpeg
    555.2 KB · Views: 96

Ferguson has how many TD now? A 6th grade defense has more discipline than we do. You can’t get any more open than that.

North Bethesda, Maryland
Did they dial up this Mahomes spot on purpose?

Am I silly that I legitimately think we are going to win this game outright?
I don’t know as much about football as I thought I did.

Reactions: Illwinsagain, Bleedorangeandblue44 and Retro62

Yeah, it’s time to dead all references to that game in promos. Illini promotions is scrambling. Will need more practice footage of Peters throwing bombs.

Reactions: RichBradIllini and CogDog
Status
Not open for further replies.