Game Thread: Illinois at Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the kinks out now. This is why big 10 teams play cupcakes. Unfortunately, Wisconsin is more prepared and has more talent all-around. Probably why they’re ranked. Let’s start showing more fight.

Chpr.gif

Please tell me we aren’t going to give up a 95-yard drive here

someone who knows better, how’s our depth look behind Hansen? I know we’re already down milo eifler

Would really like to see us through the ball over the middle. We get killed over the middle all the time on defense. We only through the ball to the perimeter.

JJE

Bethalto, IL
I know they are trying to get Williams reps, but what good does it do him to come in for a single play. Rod Smith's offense doesn't have any rhythm.

redwingillini11

White and Sixth
North Aurora
Would really like to see us through the ball over the middle. We get killed over the middle all the time on defense. We only through the ball to the perimeter.

ill never understand why an east-west pass to the sideline is better than a crossing route 5-7 yards over the middle.

I know they are trying to get Williams reps, but what good does it do him to come in for a single play. Rod Smith's offense doesn't have any rhythm.
Lol yeah on first and 20

Deleted member 747277

D
Just feels like our luck...The Eifler-Hansen-blanant missed 4th down call...all in the first half...against Wisconsin.

Just feels like our luck...The Eifler-Hansen-blanant missed 4th down call...all in the first half...against Wisconsin.
It should probably be 7-0 right now. Could be worse too, but we need to put together a good drive

Deleted member 29907

D
If Barnes can cover the middle on passes too - sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.