Game Thread: Illinois vs Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhuml32

Cincinnati, OH
Fairly worried about this game

Fairly worried about this game

ha ha, of course you are. You're an Illini fan. We have to worry about EVERY game !

Really not arguing with you, just chuckling at the idea that we have any game that we can relax. We're just not that team.

mhuml32

Cincinnati, OH
ha ha, of course you are. You're an Illini fan. We have to worry about EVERY game !

Really not arguing with you, just chuckling at the idea that we have any game that we can relax. We're just not that team.

I was comfortable with the McKendree game :D

I used to worry about the games against the more competitive opponents and relax against some of the least competitive ones. Kind of the opposite now. :(

So is it worth to pay the $10 to watch this game or should I just listen to the radio broadcast?

blackdog

Champaign
Man I should have just ponied up and gone to the game. What a waste.

whovous

Washington, DC
I had to renew my sub, since my auto-renew card was hacked, but it took me no time at all to do so.

But so far, I have nothing but a black screen to admire. Does anyone see anything, or will it stay black until the tip-off?

Need to D up on Keane as soon as he crosses half court, hes got the green light to chuck as soon as he crosses the mid court stripe.

Illini1221

Peru,IL
Gotta make CMU beat us off the dribble. Cant let them casually catch the ball beyond the 3 point line.

whovous

Washington, DC
Missed the first five minutes. Thank you BTN+. And now it logged me out again.

Actually there has been nothing wrong with our defense imo, every shot they've made has been heavily contested except for one. Surely they cannot keep this up all game...

Status
Not open for further replies.