Game Thread: Illinois vs Eastern Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
People trashing Peters are way off base though. Is he ugly night now, yeah but is our supposedly “vaunted OL” doing him any favors? Absolutely not. Ugly performance up front. UGLY.

the ball never leaves peters right hand until it hits the ground

the ball never leaves peters right hand until it hits the ground

Ground can cause a fumble by rule if you’ve not got a point of contact on the turf. Saw that in an Indiana game last year.

sbillini

st petersburg, fl
So if you are holding a ball in your hand and your hand which is holding the ball hits the ground and then your body hits the ground and then the ball comes out of your hand while you’re on the ground that’s a fumble?
The ball was out before the rest of his body hit the ground.

Deleted member 654622

D
Lovie has added some talent to the roster, but I have finally hit my breaking point. We need a new D Coordinator or a new head coach.
I'm depressed that I'm even typing that

turrible.png

Deleted member 11159

D
How can Illinois revenue sports be THIS bad for THIS long? Mediocre would be something to strive for, as both men's FB and BB... they're bloody [CENSORED] awful! Not meh but shockingly bad. Replacing the AD has accomplished exactly SQUAT thus far... smh... ffs.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Now is a good time for that shovel pass to Cumby

Deleted member 656517

D
People trashing Peters are way off base though. Is he ugly night now, yeah but is our supposedly “vaunted OL” doing him any favors? Absolutely not. Ugly performance up front. UGLY.
Peters has had time to throw the ball, but he enjoys taking sacks. He’s a square peg in a hole offense

Status
Not open for further replies.