Game Thread: Illinois vs Evansville

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
Even though Evansville is dropping back on every one of their shots, I'm still impressed by the rebounding. Looks to be an improvement, for sure.

Can we get a first game double double for Giorgi? Just to spite how much I over looked him

Deleted member 29907

D
Even though Evansville is dropping back on every one of their shots, I'm still impressed by the rebounding. Looks to be an improvement, for sure.
Yeah, they started to try to crash but Ayo, Trent and gang just fast broke them into giving up on that. Ayo with a good first half and left 4-6 points on the floor missing a few bunnies

Evansville may be awful. But UI played a great half. BU can't recroot….know wut I'm sayin

Sure would be nice to have a couple clones of him. No one was excited when he signed, but he is likely to be an all time favorite for several reasons. Still, let's see what plays out over the next four years.

Reactions: Jon
Double that! :)

Would love to see 24 wins, but looking at the schedule and looking at the team, I can't find them. But it is college hoops and no one knows the future. Regardless, I liked watching the kids play last year and this should be even better to see how they grow and respond. A lot depends on Adonis and Tevian......but the guards are what we have coveted for more than a decade.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
I was just having some fun., still holding out for 20, prior to the tourney....

Giorgi putting those dancing skills to work, confused the inbounder so much he had to call time out. :)

And then G drills a 3 on the very next play.

blackdog

Champaign
OK I love that Georgi actually READS the dribble hand off and isn't afraid to attack the defense. Makes the play so much less predictable unlike last year.

Really would like to see Alan griffin come in by now, he played well in the exhibition.

Status
Not open for further replies.