Game Thread: Illinois vs Florida Atlantic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid $9.99 for this. I could've went to the AMC and just watched the random people and been more entertained......but in fairness stepson said there is someone in full spandex and a pitchfork

Deleted member 651864

D
OMG is this Florida or Florida Atlantic? I don't see more than 2 wins in the Big 10, which may mark our worst Big 10 record ever. We just continue paddling up crap creek.

LeinieGuy

Will work for bourbon
Lexington, KY
And why would you purposely foul, only down 5 with nearly 4 minutes left? Bad IQ stuff.

Deleted member 645583

D
I long for the good old days when Illinois nearly beat Gonzaga in Maui.

What is happening with the fouls? Could a Big 10 team shoot 50+ free throws against us this year?

Ugh I was actually being optimistic. Can we seriously go winless in Big 10 play? People would and should lose jobs if that happens.

I've watched all of the games besides this one and Xavier. I still can't imagine going winless in Big 10 play. Consider me an eternal optimist. I'm just not seeing where a win comes from. We clearly have no home court advantage and I'm pretty sure we'll get smacked on the road every time.

LeinieGuy

Will work for bourbon
Lexington, KY
They are demoralized. Ayo can't stop a shorter guy from going down and making a layup? Terrible.

Brad Underwood's seat should be flaming hot starting today. I don't care that he's only been here 1.5 years.

some dude just literally took the ball full court and shot a layup. That has nothing to do with scheme (which sucks).

I've watched all of the games besides this one and Xavier. I still can't imagine going winless in Big 10 play. Consider me an eternal optimist. I'm just not seeing where a win comes from. We clearly have no home court advantage and I'm pretty sure we'll get smacked on the road every time.
Indiana next week

Deleted member 651864

D
Im in my mid 40s. My 2 favorite sports my whole life have been Illini football and Illini basketball. The last few years, it's been hard to watch, depressing, confusing, and I just feel let down as a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.