Game Thread: Illinois vs Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
Trent Frazier will not play tonight for #Illini. Out for concussion protocol. Happened at the end of Monday's practice.
https://twitter.com/srrichey/

Adonis De La Rosa has come out on the court dressed in uniform (was dressed for warmups last week) and now putting his knee brace on.
But no pregame workout for him. A hunch here.. But that tells me he'll see some minutes tonight.
https://twitter.com/DPiper247/

Huge loss without Frazier. I went from thinking we had a shot to thinking this game goes to the Hoyas. Darn

That's devastating. Hoping to at least keep it close still.

haasi

New York
Ugh. Came on here to post the attached Hulu game description, which I enjoyed. Ugh about Trent.
D859F20A-CAE8-460B-83C7-9CD4E8103858.jpeg

Loyalillini10

Urbana, IL
I wouldn’t as far as I think we are out of it. I believe, of course, it will be harder to win without Trent. But, we still have a good chance of winning this game.

illini80

Forgottonia
Tough news on Trent. Thank goodness for Feliz. I think we will be fine without him, but we certainly are better with him.

TheAngryBavarian

Charleston/Collinsville
I think if we score over 80, we win by 10
We score between 70-80, we win or lose by less than 5.
Less than 70, and we lose by 15.

Just my thoughts...Hoping Feliz and Ayo pick up Trent's slack. Go Illini!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Lot's of minutes for Monte, Tev, and Griffin. Go get it!

This Wisconsin team is solid, hopefully Trents absence doesn’t have us looking like Xavier.

Deleted member 746094

D
Unfortunate about Trent, but better now than in Maui.

How talented are Tev, Alan, Ayo and Andre??? We will find out tonight. If they come out and perform and lead us to victory I think it would say a lot about BU’s ability to evaluate talent.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
I had predicted 88-71 Illini before news about Trent.....It hurts but we have the horses this year to overcome it....

Illini 82
Hoyas 71

Fingers crossed

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Coach BU just said on radio pregame that Adonis will get some minutes tonite and Feliz moves in starting 5.....hope we get off to fast start and are hitting our
3 's

tipoff time 7:42 pm

Epsilon

M tipping over
Pdx
Huge loss without Frazier. I went from thinking we had a shot to thinking this game goes to the Hoyas. Darn
Yeah I thought given Georgetown's younger guards paired against our younger guards we'd have the edge there and perhaps this early in the season we might have a chance to surprise them, despite our front court inexperience and, well... Also, Georgetown is still figuring things out too. Well, hope he gets well soon. Tough break for him too. I'm sure he wants to get out there too.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Bo Borosky ,the new tv Ted, just called an off. foul on X player after another X player hit a 3....close game now...Borosky is my most disliked ref now....seems to always make calls against the Illini

Deleted member 746167

D
I hope this brings us together and we don’t have any individuals try to do too much to make up for Trent’s absence. Let’s go guys! Play as a team and you will do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.