Game Thread: Illinois vs Gonzaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey

Los Angeles
Can you imagine trying to carry on a conversation like this and do play by play for a college basketball game at the same time.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
I thought some of you were going overboard with the Walton stuff. Oh my god. It turns out you were far too kind.

Any chance someone could summarize what Walton said about what the Illini have to offer? I was watching the end of MNF and saw on Twitter that I missed something great

He asked the announcer before the game what his name was. He is either on something or the biggest jerk in the world

IllFanInMi

I
I like Walton’s hippy intellectual personality, but STFU already and talk basketball, because he does know a lot about it.

Captain Bubbles

Fairfield, IL
Boys are putting in a good effort against these Zags. Tied at 22.

Good to see Aaron Jordan score after having a goose egg against Georgetown.

We are letting the atmosphere get in our heads. Not playing intelligent basketball. Thank goodness Jordan has his head on straight.

Giorgi with ridiculous full court bounce pass.
Playing well but judgement sometimes lacking

Ryllini

Lombard
Playing well, get out of our own way and we make some noise tonight.

PostersLastStand

Wayne County, IL
I like the game pace. I like Bill when his mind drifts back to this dimension. I also like him promoting the Illini.

Captain Bubbles

Fairfield, IL
Guards are gonna have to rebound. I'm looking at Da'Monte and Ayo because they had no rebounds in the game against Georgetown. Those two, along with the other guards have to beef it up. Box out and rebound!

Bailey

Los Angeles
Trent is a fantastic on ball defender

kudos to whoever went and unplugged the microphones

Status
Not open for further replies.