Game Thread: Illinois vs Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Guys...gmafb...they are missing EASY baskets. That is all. Have a Snickers.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
These new uni's must be too tight.

I apologize if my Illini PTSD is not up to midwest standards. Give it time. If we can’t figure it out by January I’m sure I’ll be UnderwoodOut.

His MO seems to be teams that take a while to click. I don’t like it. But getting annoyed over it in November won’t change it.

Bailey

Los Angeles
Just thinking way too much. Especially Trent. Just play.

Wow how embarrassing Kipper got stuffed by the rim. Has no business being on the floor. Give BBV the minutes. Not sure why they dont let him play?

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
thats why AG needs to play ...alot of heart and hustle.....

Bailey

Los Angeles
Wow how embarrassing Kipper got stuffed by the rim. Has no business being on the floor. Give BBV the minutes. Not sure why they dont let him play?
I'm sure after I hit enter on this he's gonna magically get his shoes tied together, but Kippers given decent minutes tonight.

We don’t draw up any plays for Trent or Alan- your 2 best shooters. We went away from the two man game, which worked a LOT last year! We play 4 out and Kofi in, which waste a lot of time passing the ball back and forth and Telegraph our passes. He needs to start figuring this out or we are in trouble. I know it’s early and I don’t like to be Debbie downer, but we can’t make every game this close. I honestly feel bad for Alan griffin right now. He is playing very well and not getting the minutes.

I think they Kofi needs to have his role reduced quite a bit. They're stagnant when he's in the game. The ball moves much more fluidly when he's not parked in the center of the lane.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Not sure what game some of you are watching, but without Kipper tonight, we are down 4-5 right now.

Bailey

Los Angeles
I think they Kofi needs to have his role reduced quite a bit. They're stagnant when he's in the game. The ball moves much more fluidly when he's not parked in the center of the lane.
The paradox of a traditional big. He also swallows up every board in the vicinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.