Game Thread: Illinois vs Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
just make our FT's and I see a 15-20 point win...hope it was only the layoff but we need fire and brimstone to rain down on opponents at SFC...get that homecourt killer mentality back....rock the hall

Meh, I'm neither impressed nor disappointed with our team tonight. We've made mistakes, but we're on the verge of putting them away with plenty of time on the clock.

Just from looking at the stats... rebounding is impressive, field goal percentage isn't horrible at 44%, but we really need to clean up the turnovers. They might look pretty good if they cut the turnovers in half. Have gone quite a while now without one and built a 12 point lead.

Bailey

Los Angeles
can't believe we're gonna cover the spread

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
feed the baby shaq....let him eat...another double double for KOFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Just from looking at the stats... rebounding is impressive, field goal percentage isn't horrible at 44%, but we really need to clean up the turnovers. They might look pretty good if they cut the turnovers in half. Have gone quite a while now without one and built a 12 point lead.

Lotta bad tonight, but lotta good too. Glad to see the team assert itself and put them away. Good 2nd half.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
after many years of being abused down low, it makes me so happy to have an abuser in the paint for the Illini...I LOVE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.