So I’ve been listening all night. Here’s what it sounds like, would love those watching to correct where needed:
1. Trent is Trent. #1 alpha dog and deserves to be
2. Feliz can create scoring. Clearly second best offensive player. Defense too?
3. Ayo - not a loud debut but announcers have done some gushing on how smooth he is. Probably a starter, but not the star so far
4. AJ - solid as we knew he would be. My gut says he ends up being the leader oof the bench with minutes on par with any starter
5. Kipper - 1 for 10 start on shooting with at least one missed bunny. Concerning given his existing consistency issues.
6. Georgie- hype was real, dude gets it a lot more than we ever could’ve expected from a #300+ true freshman. That said, fouling will be an issue that could keep his minutes under 20
Other: Griffin can shoot, Kane is raw, TUnderwood getting rewarded for his sit out year with some exhibition minutes
What did I get wrong?
(Edit: Tevian with Kane in the “raw” sept)