Game Thread: Illinois vs Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting spanked by a team that is lower in the Big Ten standings than us, on senior night, is just inexcusable. It shows how far we have to go as a team.

IU is healthy and firing on all cylinders tonight, which makes them really tough to beat. But our apathy on defense has given them a TON of layups. Throw in some missed free throws and here we are.

But I don’t see it meaning anything as it relates to momentum for next year.

IU is healthy and firing on all cylinders tonight, which makes them really tough to beat. But our apathy on defense has given them a TON of layups. Throw in some missed free throws and here we are.

Totally agree. This team shows promise. Especially with more size coming and 0 and 5 with a year in the system. It’s a tough league. Sometimes you get your !!! kicked.

You maybe right but in 2 years we have only seen a 5 game stretch of good winning basketball. 20 point beat down on senior night doesn't help pp jump on board. So I believe reason to raise an eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.