Game Thread: Illinois vs Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

201154JC

Rockford, IL
Bardo is the worst announcer around. He tries so hard to not be pro-Illini that he's always pro-(insert opponent)
I agree. It's becoming obvious. And, please God, don't let anyone else say "you don't want to play that team in the tournament".

Deleted member 9739

D
Getting spanked by a team that is lower in the Big Ten standings than us, on senior night, is just inexcusable. It shows how far we have to go as a team.

Deleted member 746317

D
Nothing to be pro illini about here..only barnhart is pro illini tonight and he is required to be
Color commentary almost has to focus more on the team leading by wide margin. I think Bardo is fine

IU is healthy and firing on all cylinders tonight, which makes them really tough to beat. But our apathy on defense has given them a TON of layups. Throw in some missed free throws and here we are.

But I don’t see it meaning anything as it relates to momentum for next year.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
IU is healthy and firing on all cylinders tonight, which makes them really tough to beat. But our apathy on defense has given them a TON of layups. Throw in some missed free throws and here we are.

Totally agree. This team shows promise. Especially with more size coming and 0 and 5 with a year in the system. It’s a tough league. Sometimes you get your !!! kicked.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
tumblr_ma04s9kzrD1ry46hlo1_400.gif

You maybe right but in 2 years we have only seen a 5 game stretch of good winning basketball. 20 point beat down on senior night doesn't help pp jump on board. So I believe reason to raise an eyebrow.

Deleted member 9739

D
The body language of our guys on the floor says it all. They've checked out for the night.

Deleted member 236589

D
Just outclassed tonight by a bigger, more physical, more experienced team....that's hot. Illinois' caught them at their peak.

Deleted member 746317

D
That's enough of that. Take Kane out and put ADR back in .../s

Status
Not open for further replies.