Game Thread: Illinois vs Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Hide yo' garbage cans, hide yo' sistas', hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids, dey rapin' errbody up in here!

efj3FC.gif

IU doesn't even deserve to *watch* the tournament this year and we're gonna get pantsed by them to get them in. So, so infuriating.

Terrible half of basketball. Senior night IU sold out crowd and IU has dominated you the whole first half. Maybe we will see a change and we will see life at the beginning of this half and Illini will pull out a comeback. That would be nice for a change.

I just don't understand how our defense has become so horrendous once again. Offensive end hasn't been the issue at all.

We don't turn teams over, we don't rebound, and we allow a lower half BIG team to shoot 58% from the field.

Not BU's brand.

As much as I hate to admit it, Indiana is dominating the Illini. They look faster and longer . They look like they practice against this defense every day.

201154JC

Rockford, IL
I was thinking about making the 6 hour round trip to attend the game tonight. Glad I stayed home.
Another layup drill. So disappointing. Who knows, maybe I'll eat my words before it's over. Ayo
has made one lazy pass after another. He ain't going nowhere.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Welp, it's beyond past time to see a spirited second half from this team. Now would be ideal.

Deleted member 746317

D
As much as I hate to admit it, Indiana is dominating the Illini. They look faster and longer . They look like they practice against this defense every day.
Longer is a big problem ... don't see them faster than us (looks that way couple of times when we mentally lapsed/picking noses)

201154JC

Rockford, IL
One other thing, we had the momentum when Brad pulled Giorgi and then shortly thereafter Ayo the first time.
Tired of one mistake and out they go.

Can pretty much promise, BU is working to get GB isolated on Morgan to work on him early in 2d half. Time for dance lessons. IU apparently is aware, they are providing lots of help.

Deleted member 4960

D
One other thing, we had the momentum when Brad pulled Giorgi and then shortly thereafter Ayo the first time.
Tired of one mistake and out they go.
Ayo has made several mistakes and questionable shots tonight . Giorgio has made two really bad shots plus he needs a rest at times so he doesn’t get in foul trouble. You know he has fouled out of I believe 8 Big Ten games?

Status
Not open for further replies.