Game Thread: Illinois vs Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romeo is not very good. He has one shot, and the whole league let's him get it.

Deleted member 16068

D
How do we take a step forward in middle of season and look like this at the end? Smh

201154JC

Rockford, IL
Trent is getting it handed to him big time. At least Giorgi is giving an effort.

Deleted member 4960

D
Our guards cannot stay in front of theirs. Don’t get it? I thought we were fairly quick.

breadman

Herndon, VA
IU has discombobulated us so far tonight. But still...plenty of time to on the D and O.

Defensive end looks like non conference all over again. Begins with Trent. Giorgi trying to do his part, no one else, including the senior, is interested at all in the defensive end.

Don't understand why Underwood can't see these small guys can't matchup...we don't have much size but we have to use what we have

Deleted member 746317

D
Indiana continuing high level from first half. We ... well, ... in the last couple of minutes GB has stepped up the D effort, and Damonte and AJ are working hard. I'd say bring Feliz back in, put Tev in for a few minutes for AJ/DMW and challenge one of Trent/Ayo to get going.

Deleted member 4960

D
We have to make these open looks when we get them.

I trust underwood will do what it takes to get more size into this program.

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
I think Trent has been a little gimpy these last couple weeks or so. He’s had trouble keeping his man in front of him.

Deleted member 746317

D
Indiana continuing high level from first half. We ... well, ... in the last couple of minutes GB has stepped up the D effort, and Damonte and AJ are working hard. I'd say bring Feliz back in, put Tev in for a few minutes for AJ/DMW and challenge one of Trent/Ayo to get going.
I see Tev and Feliz have entered the game, but don't understand Adonis being in

Status
Not open for further replies.