Game Thread: Illinois vs Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
You maybe right but in 2 years we have only seen a 5 game stretch of good winning basketball. 20 point beat down on senior night doesn't help pp jump on board. So I believe reason to raise an eyebrow.
No . . . Hot team (IU) on the bubble fighting for their tournament lives, versus a young team that is not hot . . . at all, and are getting hosed by the zebras

tumblr_inline_mupcoohAHU1rq0hnm.gif
I could’ve gone all night without seeing that image.

Deleted member 554798

D
Does anybody know why Samba hasn’t gotten a little more tick this season? The little we have seen of him this year he has showed some promise!

Deleted member 746317

D
That's enough of that. Take Kane out and put ADR back in .../s
Kane looks like he's just bursting with energy, while ADLR just hasn't looked physically capable for the last several games. Don't understand why we don't see more of Kane

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Yes!!! Rolling inbounds passes will save us!

ADLR is the most unstable 7' center Ive ever seen.
Until you’ve gone thru an ACL reconstruction, you likely wouldn’t understand. He’s done what he could all season long, despite trying to come back from a horrible injury. Expecting anything more than what he’s given is simply unrealistic.

No excuses next year if kofi shows up and ayo is back...this is getting old...alma otters indeed

We need more announcers like Deon Thomas! He should take Bardos place!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Until you’ve gone thru an ACL reconstruction, you likely wouldn’t understand. He’s done what he could all season long, despite trying to come back from a horrible injury. Expecting anything more than what he’s given is simply unrealistic.

Yeah, I get it. I'm starting to fall into the camp of "I wish all those minutes went to Samba" at this point.

Ag
. Agree..but Brad does not have to play him

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Does anybody know why Samba hasn’t gotten a little more tick this season? The little we have seen of him this year he has showed some promise!
have to believe he’s just not that good... yet. Hopefully he bulks up and improves. Lawd knows we need the size.

Deleted member 9739

D
Just saw the new look. Put a top hat on Whitman and we've got our mascot.

Deleted member 746317

D
Agree with this post and, except for the dumb fouls the last couple of games, I've really liked ADLR's effort ...

That said, except for a few games probably a month ago when he looked like he had a "lucid body" interval, ADLR has looked vulnerable and to be as much trouble as benefit all year. It seems BU looks as at ADLR with different glasses than I have on.

System? Coaching? If you know of a game plan that can produce results with this type of effort and execution, you’re wasting your talents by posting on a message board.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
In case you’ve forgotten in last 6 weeks - this is the furious comeback that inevitably comes up short.

Our "pressure" defense hasn't created much pressure lately. We aren't going to win many games giving up more turnovers than the other team, especially when they only have 6. Oh and we let them shoot over 50%. Maybe teams have figured out how to play against us

Deleted member 236589

D
Griffin is playing a lot better. That's a big deal going into next year. He really needs to be that knockdown shooter that they're sorely missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.