Game Thread: Illinois vs Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every B1G team has one talented big at 6'11" or taller, one elite guard, and excellent three point shooters. Most play pretty sound defense for extended periods. Not much difference. Only NW and Neb. lack the big and elite guard...and neither is a truly bad team.

They're size is definitely bothering us.

That is because we are trying to shoot after ISO's we are such a bad passing we can not pass a shooter open and the weave does nothing for freeing open a shooter and when we do get good looks we miss, just something about playing at home I guess.

purcy51

Nappanee, IN
My
Man, miss those blowout games. BIG is such a grind this year. These teams are all going to be battle tested heading into the tourney.
My fear is a change in officiating between the Big Ten and tournament games. If there is a difference, like not letting them play a physically, it could create some problems

My

My fear is a change in officiating between the Big Ten and tournament games. If there is a difference, like not letting them play a physically, it could create some problems
That had ALWAYS been the biggest fear with both the Big Ten and Big East for YEARS. They got into the tournament and the whistles started blowing. The Big East, in conference, had the 6 foul rule. That didn't translate well either.

Kofi will be back cuz stuff like that. Zion would windmill 360 and get an and 1

altgeld88

Arlington, Virginia
My

That's a good observation and valid fear. AZ in 2001 is the extreme example.

Status
Not open for further replies.