Game Thread: Illinois vs Iowa State

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just getting out played in this game. Their ball movement is so much better than ours. That and we keep shooting ourselves in the foot. Unfortunately I think this will be another game that is close throughout that we lose.

Deleted member 631370

D
My God, this is a horrendous effort. This half-court offense is putrid.

This is not looking good at this point.

Oh my gosh that was a horrible defensive sequence. Totally out of position.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
This team is so different from last years but the script doesn’t seem to be changing. As boring as JG teams were is as frustrating as Underwood’s teams are.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Giorgi seems to be that kind of player the refs mark pretty fast. I love his game but he’s always going to be in foul trouble.

westms77

Gilbert, AZ
i though we were supposed to be in great shape..didn't fletch say tat's what they worked on this Summer? Look like a team with no legs

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Trent better go off or another L. Hope we are not callling it another good loss.
Can’t call it good. We woke up I second half yesterday. In second half we’re tight like first half of yesterday.

Deleted member 236589

D
i though we were supposed to be in great shape..didn't fletch say tat's what they worked on this Summer? Look like a team with no legs
When you play the frenetic style that they do and have a turnaround time of 15 hours....this is what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.