Dan

Admin
Change of uni plans..all blue!

CxocYbkW8AQSU1H.jpg

https://twitter.com/IlliniFootball/status/799983135068917760

Trakis

Chicago, IL
Man it looks brutal there.

Setting a tone for a very winnable game here. Get the run game going, keep the D fresh, and get a lead to protect. Black and Blue football today!

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
It really sucks that it didn't work out for Lunt here, but I look forward to a future with QBs lacking cement blocks for feet.

illinidarrin

from parts unknown
Ok, the coaching staff just lost me. Why are we passing? run the ball and let the clock run out and get the wind to our backs. :tsk:

Ok, the coaching staff just lost me. Why are we passing? run the ball and let the clock run out and get the wind to our backs. :tsk:

i think they overthought the first down playcall after the penalty. DiLaurio going for the reach-block early really sold out the play call, so they went to a pass. Spiraled from there.

illinidarrin

from parts unknown
That's Illinois football in a nutshell. Get good field position and can't do anything with it and then kick it into the endzone for a touchback.

Illiniaaron

Geneseo, IL
Nice to see some young players on D running around and making plays. Iowa on the move now that Illinois blew that good field position. Too bad the offense just can't do anything.

Looked like a score was going to be in the bag for Iowa. Great way to kill that drive by the defense! Now lets profit from this turn over!

I wish we had an offense that would reward all the hard work our defense dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.