Game Thread: Illinois vs Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way that was a tech on Feliz. Shouldn't have been a flagrant either. Of course Giorgi misses both :rolleyes:. By the way, if Tev doesn't play anymore this half, I'm going to be enraged at Underwood. What else does he have to do?

Penthouse to the outhouse in less than 24 hours for GB. He's been awful
This is why we need Samba in the game. We need a big, and Samba’s shown he’s got touch, so why does Underwood refuse to play Griff, Tev, and Samba?

Deleted member 746167

D
Why didn’t we shoot free throws for the flagrant???? Giorgi got fouled on the shot so he had two coming anyway!!! Please tell me what I missed.

I’m pretty confused about that flagrant. Giorgi would have had 2 FTs anyway. Did the BS call against Feliz just negate the flagrant on McCafferty? Whybdibiowa get the ball? We got absolutely now benefit from the flagrant call. They got two free throws and the ball?!b

Iowa runs good offense and they are super patient. Our defense is better than last time around, but they just wait for us to break down. We play 20+ decent seconds and then we get lost in a switch or late with help and make us pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.