Game Thread: Illinois vs Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cook dunk was sick. That’ll be the straw that broke the camels back. How Iowa doesn’t get him more involved is a travesty.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
We are going to need a lot to go our way the rest of the half. Calls, shots, turnovers.....it's going to be a battle.

Deleted member 11464

D
I wonder if DW moved out of the way fast enough to avoid being in the new Iowa basketball poster

That cook dunk was sick. That’ll be the straw that broke the camels back. How Iowa doesn’t get him more involved is a travesty.

DW is guarding him....6'3" against athletice 6'9". They should try to get it to Cook every trip.

Can someone tell me why Damonte starts every game and gets so many minutes? Looks lost out there.

Deleted member 4960

D
Another crappy start to a second half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so sick of them. Why can’t we match intensity!!!!!!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Can someone tell me why Damonte starts every game and gets so many minutes? Looks lost out there.

I've got a news flash for you....without Damonte in the first half, we are down 20.

As Don Meredith would sing. Turn out the lights. The party’s over

Deleted member 236589

D
DW is guarding him....6'3" against athletice 6'9". They should try to get it to Cook every trip.
Hopefully the two big kids get here next year and make a difference. Stephens, Morgan, now Cook is working us over. Big, strong, bullies in the paint.

Good Defense... and a foul on Iowa... something we haven’t seen in a while

Iowa fans have been rather critical of Cook down the stretch. Lots of turnovers, especially on entrance passes. Freak athlete in the post, but can’t shoot for crap and, iirc, leads the conference in turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.