Game Thread: Illinois vs Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
Getting schooled by Iowa while living around tons of Hawkeye fans is actually one of the worst feelings of all time.

I Loathe Iowa with a passion more than I loathe Bruce Pearl. I wish every single sanction every thought of was brought down on this team from Iowa, and that still would not be enough for how much I simply hate this team. I don’t think I’ve ever felt a severe hatred for any team nearly as much as I hate those stupid Hawkeyes.

But hey, we have nothing to lose, win or go home, let’s see what our guys have left with that mentality

Lol....Tevian with the most minutes, and points he's had in 10 games...and we are getting thumped. But i'm sure it's still on Damonte.

Hugh Geyeroll.
No it’s on Brad for playing 4 guards and a forward.

Pretty simple now....they not only have better coaching but bigger, smarter, and more skilled players....at the very least tonight. Fat lady is singing.

We’ve got to keep replacing our mid major talent with big 10 players. Recruit better, please.

Well let’s see how creatively we can foul Mccaffrey from this point on!!!!!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
You're not going to beat a team that passes out of double teams that well and then shoots lights out....only against us.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Seriously Kippper....wtf has that been all year?

lol nevermind...

Skip worries about size, almost every team we play gets whatever 3 point shots they want because our defense over extends. That & our help defense is horrific because we watch the ball and not ball and man

It's exactly like last night, giving up tons of wide open 3s. We just got lucky last night that Northwestern was cold. Not the case tonight. Also those offensive rebounds are killing us. Hopefully Kofi can help solve that problem next year.

Also, I've never seen an Illinois team that so consistently falls apart in the second half. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.