Game Thread: Illinois vs Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
Bar none, this would be the most disappointing loss of this whole season. We have got to get our D going.

This could be a real butt whooping. Iowa playing in a horse game which Illini have no chance to win.

Deleted member 746654

D
Starting the wierd lineup gave them confidence and changed the momentum we had with the crowd and being home

We need to change up defenses..... like switch it up. They are picking us apart. They always shoot 95 % against us. And they are getting a ton of calls we aren’t. I’d like To see brad give some pressure

THANK GOD! I LOVE CAT VIDEOS! I LOVE ILLINOIS! THANK GOD FOR ILLINOIS, WITHOUT THEM, I WOULDN'T HAVE CAT VIDEOS ON THE INTERNET!

On the occasion of Iowa’s first turnover (and subsequent second), let me sum up what I’ve seen so far:
— We have made mistakes.
— Iowa hasn’t.

The Good News: They aren't on pace for 120 anymore!
The Bad News: Refs STILL hate Illinois.

Here is a positive: Cockburn just got his first foul 13 minutes in.

This is a Iowa style game.. surprised we are sticking this close. Doubt we win an up and down game. Kipper has played well

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
We can't stop Garza completely, but we need to find some way to slow him down. What we're doing isn't working.

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
This game is making me physically ill...I hate Iowa more than any other BIG team

dont know who has the most punchable face, fredrick, garza or wieskamp

Status
Not open for further replies.