Game Thread: Illinois vs Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.
fortunate to be tied. Had the feel of Iowa control from the tip. Make adjustments and come out firing.
I feel good about it. Survived their early 3 point barrage, and now I feel like we've gotten into their heads.

DMW has somehow become a legitimate 3-pt threat. It's incredible.
You should see him in practice shooting 3's from the corner... impressive... he's put in the work... just needed to play on the offensive end... for some reason he wouldn't.... Just glad to see it today... now they have to guard him and can't just pack it in... Go Illini!

I was waiting for an Iowa player to have a Grayson Allen moment and start crying.

JJE

Bethalto, IL
Over/under punches thrown in the second half 1.5?

Hopefully they feed Kofi the ball more in the 2nd half! Here was dominating in the first half until they stopped giving it to him! Definitely had it going and Garza is afraid of him... I can see it in his eyes... they ate doubling and triple teaming him... Alan time baby!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Indiana just collapsed again! 🤣

Iowa just passed them on my B1G Most Hated list.

Old school Big 10 basketball, I love it!!!! Go Illini....I L L....I N I !!!!!
I don't know about anyone else, but I've kinda noticed that we don't win many of these "old school BIG 10 Basketball" games... hopefully that changes, just what I notice...

Bad defense and hot Iowa shooting dig the hole. Damonte, Kofi, and Kipper pulled us out of the hole. Time for Ayo to take over and win us this game. I want the kind of lead that gets senior ovation timeouts at the end.

Thank goodness DW has his shooting eye because Trent has lost his. More zone from Iowa the 2nd half so someone will have to make some 3s to open the middle. The 2nd half should be special. Hope we are the ones celebrating.

GB, Kip, Kofi, DW. hell even Underwood had 2 great post feeds. Everyone played well except for maybe TF everyone played well

Status
Not open for further replies.