Game Thread: Illinois vs Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatahack

St. Peters MO
I'm no expert but shouldn't your hands be up when playing a zone??

breadman

Herndon, VA
YES!!! Put Adonis in against Bruno!! And let's see what happens.

Deleted member 11241

D
I long for the day we can make half our layups and wide open shots

More and more watching Ayo he really can be a 1 done player. Hopefully he stays but he has NBA type game.

Boroski still the worst ref in the big ten, refs the front of the jersey not the game

This really stinks. At my daughters house and no BTN. ESPN does not even have the box score....only score updates. Seems like a nice spurt at in the last 3 minutes as I turned on my computer to find Illini down 9....then 7 straight. Almost a total waste of time to try to follow this game.

That’s about as good of a 1st half as you can play against this “young” team of physical specimens.

With some difficulty, I have found a box score.

Points: Ayo (14), Giori & Andres (4), Griffin (3), Frazier & Tevian (2), Adonis (1).
Fouls: Da'monte (3), Frazier & Jordan & Nichols (2), Giorgi & Ayo (1).
Rebounds: Giorgi (3), Frazier, Feliz, Jones, Kipper with 1.

We are 2/9 from 3 and 12/33 from the field. We are 4/5 on free throws, which is nice, but Maryland is 11/12.

Outrebounded 16-13. TO's 6-1 in our favor. Fouls 11-7 in Maryland's favor. Assists 8-5 in our favor.

We're going to lose, lol.

Deleted member 16068

D

Points: Ayo (14), Giori & Andres (4), Griffin (3), Frazier & Tevian (2), Adonis (1).

We are 2/9 from 3 and 12/33 from the field. We are 4/5 on free throws, which is nice, but Maryland is 11/12.

Outrebounded 16-13. TO's 6-1 in our favor. Fouls 11-7 in Maryland's favor. Assists 8-5 in our favor.

Thanks and you are right. But at least they covered 1st half. I have decided to take illini every 1st half and the other team 2nd half.

This really stinks. At my daughters house and no BTN. ESPN does not even have the box score....only score updates. Seems like a nice spurt at in the last 3 minutes as I turned on my computer to find Illini down 9....then 7 straight. Almost a total waste of time to try to follow this game.
Give FoxSports.com a try. Click the "Watch Live" link then log in with your home tv provider account.

Seeing this I'd say we're down +12 not 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.