Game Thread: Illinois vs Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope everyone has a good time...

...kidding. Eff that. Win this game!

I-N-I ... when you think your choice of tshirt or sweatshirt affects the game - white/orange/blue or Final4 shirt, Back to Back, Battle to Seattle - I went with an orange Chief sweatshirt, ... ready to start pacing in the family room ... I've always thought it unfair EST has to wait an extra hour for the game to start

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Ayo goes off.

Illini-77
Turtles - 66

illini80

Forgottonia
Damn would I love to be there for this one. Just glad I got home in time to see it live. Maryland has been inconsistent on the road, so I hope we jump on them early and make them uncomfortable. I’m sure the crowd will do their job just fine if we get any early momentum. Hoping one of our guys just goes off tonight. This would be a great game for Griff or Trent to just go nuts.

ILL - 73
Terps - 65

First place baby!!!

I-N-I ... when you think your choice of tshirt or sweatshirt affects the game - white/orange/blue or Final4 shirt, Back to Back, Battle to Seattle - I went with an orange Chief sweatshirt, ... ready to start pacing in the family room ... I've always thought it unfair EST has to wait an extra hour for the game to start
Isn't relevancy fun!

Maryland makes it interesting late, but hot shooting from Illinois and a raucous Orange Krush are too much to overcome as Illinois hits some free throws and pulls away to a 12 point win and we party like it's 2005.

Beat the little turtles! Seriously we should have beaten them last time we played (argh!) but no sense in looking back in the past. Lets get it done today and get in 1st place. GO ILLINI!

Status
Not open for further replies.