Game Thread: Illinois vs Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB11Headband

Chicago Burbs
The fact Giorgi is still in this game blows my mind. Just a terrible matchup. Please go with Kofi Alan and the three guards

azillini1

Scottsdale
GB was one of my favorite players last year. This year he is my least favorite. We need him to contribute to win, but he just does not use his head. I believe he was #3 in turnovers for the year before this game. I just don't believe he has played well the last 5 to 7 games... maybe it is just me????

We're still in this, despite all the stupidity, and you know this team will not quit. Love that I can say that again.

Deleted member 4960

D
Giorgi has to play. Who else U going to put in? He has to clean it up though. 2 games in a row

sdfidaho

Boise, Idaho
GB was one of my favorite players last year. This year he is my least favorite. We need him to contribute to win, but he just does not use his head. I believe he was #3 in turnovers for the year before this game. I just don't believe he has played well the last 5 to 7 games... maybe it is just me????

He’s not playing smart nor aggressive, and that’s a really bad combination

It's as if the good kipper/bad kipper has rubbed off and now has infected good giorgi/bad giorgi

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Gotta go in to Kofi every time down now.

Deleted member 10500

D
Big swing lucky roll and stupid foul. Not good

Status
Not open for further replies.