Game Thread: Illinois vs Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

GallopingGhost

Denver, CO
Holy crap. This thread is particularly apocalyptic tonight. Talking losing recruits and not returning to the tourney for years. I’m glad this can be your outlet for crazy talk

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Gonna be a much different 2nd half. Love Griffin.

You can complain about Dakich if you want, but if he was the coach you I’d guarantee we wouldn’t be chasing 20 in the first half.
In ten seasons at BGSU, Dakich's teams were in the bottom half of the NCAA in defensive efficiency six times.

I’ll be honest, we I don’t love our players right now. Bush league crap, zero effort, just gross

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
Holy crap. This thread is particularly apocalyptic tonight. Talking losing recruits and not returning to the tourney for years. I’m glad this can be your outlet for crazy talk
Well, an apocalyptic effort can cause that.

Deleted member 29907

D
These guys have no clue of what actually happened - Lykes got his T before the Griffin thing

On the bright side, we've got more baskets (11) than turnovers (10)

The Recruit

The Eternal Optimist
Denver, CO
Miami thankful to finally have a cupcake game. Can't play tough teams every game!

Deleted member 29907

D
I have to recheck the pregame thread, but I might have been the only person to predict a Miami victory. Feeling pretty good about that right now at least.
If you predicted they would shoot 67% then you can talk - otherwise - thanks for providing another name to my Ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.