Game Thread: Illinois vs Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida
trice is a little b-tch - pusher, actor, whatever

Little Rock, Arkansas
Nunn has the lid on the basket. Poor guy, that shot would have been amazing. The roof was about to pop off SFC.

Deleted member 236589

D
I'm a long time lurker on this board. I don't post much, but I really enjoy all of the back and forth, especially during the games. Helps me off the ledge during games like tonight.

I'm going to offer this up. This team gained an identity when Ray went out. It was the Super Sophs leading this young team, they shared the ball, there was confidence, both KN and MH were becoming big shot takers and makers and they had a nice rotation going.

Since his return, it's taken shots away. Not only that, but RR has a very strong personality. That can be a good thing, unless you're trying to reinsert yourself into a line-up that has personalities that are just now starting to come out of their shells.

This offense has gone backwards and it's nobody's fault. They had something, they had a spark and they lost it a little bit when the line-up, shot distribution and leadership responsibilities got shifted back.

That said, they have to figure out a way to win with RR.

Florida
look like RR got held by dawson on that drive

Status
Not open for further replies.