Game Thread: Illinois vs Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
This is an Adult program vs. a little kids program. We are just not ready yet.

This is the kind of play that’d keep us out of the Dance in March... even with the 7-game win streak. Can’t watch this anymore. Turned it off.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
hot-take.jpg

DB11Headband

Chicago Burbs
Giorgi needs to sit the rest of the game...whining and has not done anything positive on either end of the floor. I think Brad will show he’s had enough

Giorgi can’t lose his composure. He’s not playing well enough to justify getting that upset

BS calls can take you out of your game. That last slap by Giorgi is stupid, but the guy is grabbing on to his jersey and the refs pretended to care with the last review.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Giorgi can’t lose his composure. He’s not playing well enough to justify getting that upset
It’s like me and golf. I’m not good enough to get mad. This is awful. So sad. We’re right there. Then we regress.

Why weave if no one looks to shoot? I'd live AG ir someone besides GB to look to score. Playing tight is an understatement

I really don't want to watch the second half.

Lmao I could coach better offense than this... it’s like watching a junior high basketball game. Everyone is waiting for someone to get to their spot before passing. The spread isn’t opening up anything.. and why we aren’t making adjustments is mind boggling... it’s frustrating as a fan and to see all of these people fill the arena 2 times to come out and not have any flow... and not make free throws.. I blame both side coaches and players.. coaching has to get these guys ready to play and have a game plan.. our game plan did not change from the Maryland game. And then the players need to have better shot selection and dumb turnovers...

Rad

Nashville, TN
As bad as our offense is (and it is really bad) the difference between our winning streak and the last 2 halves is our defensive intensity.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
Going to turn this one off and hope to wake up surprised.

His last five shots have been good ones.
We should be asking ourselves.. why you are able to say " his last 5 shots..." He shouldn't be shooting 1 for 9.. in the first half.. He has taken more shots than everyone else on the team.. maybe combined ....

I would put the last five guys on the end of the bench and get beat by 60 cause no won on the floor is giving any effort at all, it is ok to get beat by a better team as long as you play hard. This is a clown show

Status
Not open for further replies.