Game Thread: Illinois vs Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win or lose is not so important to me as playing the game with competence....and the Illini are not. Sparty is not the biggest cause of that incompetence either.

3DegreeIllini

Chicago,IL
Announcers make a point I noticed being there live last week. We don’t know how to create an atmosphere. Crowd can’t just be into big games when we’re up

Announcers make a point I noticed being there live last week. We don’t know how to create an atmosphere. Crowd can’t just be into big games when we’re up

Its been like that all year.. It has bene almost a decade since we have had a real crowd

Retro62

North Bethesda, Maryland
Wow, this is where you see what you really are. Season is getting short, time to rev it up and get gritty...and we fade away.

This reminds me of the Missouri game. The better team is losing...and should not be. But you had to know Izzo wasn't going to take any more crap off of his guys after losing 3 in a row. He's up by 13 and he still acts like he's behind.

Looks like the first game we played them. They make shots and we aren't.

The Illini have shown a huge spread in their quality of play curve this year...which leaves their avg. play pretty low. We are seeing a trend toward the median to below median game tonight and that is middle or lower B1G. I was hoping that they were growing and learning, but all that seems to have been lost.

Deleted member 656517

D
So many things on my mind.
1. Cannot stand DD announcing games
2. Michigan state with a million times more heart right now
3. 0 points from Trent, Ayo, AG, Giorgi with over 10 minutes played is awful
4. Close out on shooters on defense
5. We need to play with more pace because our half court offense is still atrocious
Could add at Least 5 more numbers to this list

Status
Not open for further replies.