Game Thread: Illinois vs Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS calls can take you out of your game. That last slap by Giorgi is stupid, but the guy is grabbing on to his jersey and the refs pretended to care with the last review.
I don't buy that for a minute. Calls have nothing to do with this.

We were overperforming, now we’re underperforming. Most disappointing is the effort and overall mental attitudes. Lots of tape to review from this one already. “Good“ for this season is somewhere around 6th in the conference and at least 10 get into the tourney.

I know I’m ranting .... but we can not win any games missing this many free throws.... lol and horrible shot selections

can't even hit free throws. at least we got 5 assists on 8 buckets?

Yeah I’m not mad that we’re losing. I just thought We were finally past The days where I’d turn games off early.
I literally said the same thing lol.... cracks me up... I guess we play better when no one comes to our games ? Lol

You forgot the missed free throws.
Illinidppost: 1524885 said:
He is regressing unfortunately... I root for all of these guys whole heartedly, but between his dumb offensive fouls..lazy passes, missing easy layups, and getting bullied, I may start Griffin
[/QUOTE

I know I’m ranting .... but we can not win any games missing this many free throws.... lol and horrible shot selections
There really is any facet of the game that the Illini are not doing very poorly tonight. You can pick any two and you would be correct.

t7nich

Central IL
20 points. What an complete joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.