Game Thread: Illinois vs Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
We need a better look at what Fletch is wearing on the bench.

MrOizo

Chicago
That is simply not true. Tate is an excellent passer. He may have issues but that isn't one of them.
TJL should be and should have been the starter for a long time. Tate is far too limited overall. His passing can't make up for the deficiencies compared to TJL.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
giphy.gif

They need to save some of this, but it sure is fun watching everything working

jmwillini

Tolono, IL
Crowd or coach screaming "Anger management"? Did I miss something?

PhillyIllini

Los Angeles
Unrelated to the game, but anyone checked in on Marcus LoVett this year... he is absolutely killing it. Kind of makes me sad.

Trakis

Chicago, IL
I haven't seen us play this well since the Indiana buzzer beater in 2013.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
That is simply not true. Tate is an excellent passer. He may have issues but that isn't one of them.

He has plenty of room to deliver the pass and see guys with his defender 5 feet off of him.

MrOizo

Chicago
Serious Question: Would Weber have gone to the freshman this early in a season? IIRC he loved to wait until the end of the season to get his frosh any significant tick.
He wouldn't have offered Tate, and/or would have him better developed by now. That said, he wouldn't have some of the 4 stars like Black on our team.

JFGsCoffeeMug

BU:1 Trash cans:0
Chicago
The mad scientist in me wants to see a lineup with both Nichols and Black just to see how many boards they can grab between them.

I hope this is how the offense looks with a much better PG cause IF Groce is kept and have Lucas, Frazier, Williams and smith it could be a fun and great offensive design with Tillmon inside

Status
Not open for further replies.