Game Thread: Illinois vs Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
An egregious carry on Simpson there... after a bad travel on the first that got Underwood T’d up.

I like the full court pickup. Team is passing better tonight, we Will be better by end of season.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Never ever complain about officiating but this is beyond the pale. And we’re getting disproportionally jobbed while they take steps in the lane with impunity.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
They are just so close. Ayo, Trent, Giorgi, the defense. They just need to execute for 10 minutes and we surprise everyone.

About every fourth play, we make a mental mistake, they get a run out, and/or take a good shot and advance the lead

I like the full court pickup. Team is passing better tonight, we Will be better by end of season.
These kids are too resilient and play too hard not to get better by the end of the season.....but they are what they are and do not have enough of the ingredients to beat the top teams. But no one likes playing them and they all need to buy into to that fact and embrace being the "Fighting Illini?. They really have no choice if they want to win...but that will not happen for another year....depending on a couple of future recruits/transfers.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Good grief. They just try too hard and play out of control.

Deleted member 633632

D
Call a timeout brad! We are all out of whack!

Deleted member 633632

D
This lineup is terrible!! We are throwing away the game in this stretch right here!! Wtf!!!?

Deleted member 633632

D
Never ever complain about officiating but this is beyond the pale. And we’re getting disproportionally jobbed while they take steps in the lane with impunity.

The contests in the lane aren't even close! Every time we breathe on them we get called for a foul, but they just get to smack us around with no consequences!!! Its ridiculously un-even!!

I expected more from Feliz and Damonte this year. Minimal contrbutions. Trent.. I don't get..think there are not enough scoring threats on floor which allows defense to help on him. We are teetering..DLR bucket not pretty but keeps us in neighborhood

Last edited:

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Oh wait, it's the second half. Never mind.

Deleted member 633632

D
I expected more from Feliz and Damonte this year. Minimal contrbutions. Trent.. I don't get..think there is not enough scoring threats on floor which allows defense to help on him. We are teetering..DLR bucket mot pretty but keeps us in neighborhood

Diamonte has been coming along od late and he is damn near single handedly shutting down the oppositions best player when he's in the game! Give him time. He's a gem and a team 1st type of guy. Crucial to the back-bone of any team...

Deleted member 633632

D
Sloppy sloppy sloppy stretch! Really could have flipped this game around during this time!!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Lazy passes. Lazy with the ball. Lazy shots. Lazy D. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.