Game Thread: Illinois vs Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this game I have hope again we can beat Nebby. If that happens, we could be playing for a bowl against the Fighting Fitzies. Dare to dream?

I have hope for all of the remaining games - Iowa is not unbeatable at home either. 5-7 is very possible, 6-6 would be a dream after the way this season was going.

You can tell by the tone of this message board that we are loving today :illinois:

Deleted member 649710

D
Glad we’ve got some recruits on campus for this!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
It doesn't matter who the opponent is, you couldn't have asked for a better response from this team, in every aspect of this game.

Edit: I should have just stuck to Gary Busy .gifs. Sigh

Just for that, now we have to score 3 more touchdowns.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I just want to watch more Reggie Corbin.

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
I don't like all the easy drops right in the bread basket. I've seen 2 or 3. Not ideal.

I look forward to some good PJ Fleck gifs going forward.

Illinifan533

Normal, Illinois
I can't imagine how this board would react if Fleck was the Illini coach like a lot of us were hoping a few seasons ago.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
9OLk.gif

Deleted member 746094

D
55-14

Also, the state's name on their back is stupid.

It’s another Fleck gimmick. He is the highest paid used car salesman in a P5 conference. He will always recruit because of his gimmicks and ability to market himself and the program, but I don’t see him being able to coach because it will always be about him more so than the kids and winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.