Game Thread: Illinois vs Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this an hour or so before each game . It really makes it nice and easy to find, to have a beer and to listen to the local pregame broadcast. I enjoy it.

Thanks Dan!

Last edited:
5 point line on a home game isn't much. Then again, they're only 2 points below us in KenPom.

#freeAlanGriffinafterthisgame

Sending positive vibes to CU and Illini everywhere. I-L-L
You must be close! Been feeling a positive vibe about this one all week over here in Iydllbrook here in Ptown! Go Illini! Looking forward to seeing the Krush and the
Sell out positive vibes on TV tonight!

GallopingGhost

Denver, CO
Wow, the LAST post in the pre-game thread is, once again, dissing on DaMonte. Whoever that was REALLY needs to listen to the last Brad Underwood interview. Really.

I think general consensus is not to diss Damonte, butwe would rather see him play to his full potential. By scoring.

Illini_1979

Oregon
5 point line on a home game isn't much. Then again, they're only 2 points below us in KenPom.

#freeAlanGriffinafterthisgame
It seems like AG has been suspended for half the season. Looking forward to his return against Iowa.

philcon

Plano, TX
I did a half way respectable job of predicting football scores so here goes for the BB game tonight. IL 71 MN 63

philcon

Plano, TX
Oturo vs. Kofi .- Kofi's biggest test yet and then next game he gets Garza on the road. PLEASE stay out of foul trouble. If he stays out of foul trouble we win tonight fo sho. Trent …. stay hot from 3. Trent shoots from 3 and Kofi stays out of foul trouble...that's game.

download (3).jpg

Minnesota shoots a lot of 3s. Hopefully they can't find the range tonight. Go Ilini!

Status
Not open for further replies.