Game Thread: Illinois vs Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are actually playing a walk on right now in the first half.. I need to take off this illini hoodie.. I decided to wear it today.. I wore it saying this hoodie is not cursed.. however, every time I have worn it, the football or basketball team has lost, I haven't worn it the last 6 games...

We have Underwood still in...? It was a good play he made, but where is tev... we literally have no offensive players on the floor besides ayo..

The Gophers really lack depth, if Illinois can just go to the basket...

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
we are actually playing a walk on right now in the first half.. I need to take off this illini hoodie.. I decided to wear it today.. I wore it saying this hoodie is not cursed.. however, every time I have worn it, the football or basketball team has lost, I haven't worn it the last 6 games...
Yeah bro. Pop it off. I can’t change my “this is fine” avatar.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
There we go! "FEEEEEEED MEEEEEEE!" - Kofi

has AYO come out at all in this first half? I'm amazed with how bad this 1st half has gone that we are up by 4! and Kofi finishing the half out with back to back buckets! We need the big guy badly this game!

Both teams will be happy with defense and unhappy with offense. We will probably need to get to 60.

tevian> underwood...why waste a good couple of minutes for tev at the end of the half

1580433553070.png

Deleted member 17568

D
tevian> underwood...why waste a good couple of minutes for tev at the end of the half

Except that's not true. Tevian had a TO and jacked up a bad 3. Underwood took a charge and didn't do anything stupid.

Reactions: Jon
Our guards do not feed Kofi enough... GB is the only one who gets the ball into him. That’s a problem.. Bc by the time GB gets it in he doesn’t have the seal anymore.. when the guards have a look at him he has great position.... post, dump it in and re-position as a guard...

Status
Not open for further replies.