Game Thread: Illinois vs Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
I’d call it a rock fight. But rock fights aren’t a big deal if you can’t hit anything. 😳😳😳

Jaylon Tate.

Both do good things and are reliable on certain things the coach needs. Jaylon played the point and take care of the ball. Damonte runs the offense, gets timely rebounds and steals, and does other things.
Chester Frazier probably fits the bill too.

Deleted member 17568

D
You mean besides conference standings, kenpom rankings, and the tried and true eye test?

I'm not sure what you think head and shoulders means. We are 2 points per 100 possessions better than them on KenPom.

Conference standings through 9 games don't quite paint a perfect picture.

I agree with the first two, but I have to say....if this were a bar, before midnight...it would be a hard pass on both because neither are easy on the eyes.

Well, if the 2nd half plays out like the first, it's an 8 point win. Minnesota is shooting 25%. Underwood's halftime adjustments have been pretty good lately.

I agree with the first two, but I have to say....if this were a bar, before midnight...it would be a hard pass on both because neither are easy on the eyes.
That's kind of the point of my original post. Having seen us play this year, I know we're better than how we're playing. Min is pretty much a 1 man show. Obviously we've played down to teams in the past. But I like our chances to push this to double digits.

Deleted member 656517

D
Why do they hardly show replays of fouls anymore (rhetorical)?

Deleted member 17568

D
That's kind of the point of my original post. Having seen us play this year, I know we're better than how we're playing. Min is pretty much a 1 man show. Obviously we've played down to teams in the past. But I like our chances to push this to double digits.

Pushed it to double digits really quick :)

Glad to be wrong!

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
1580434902203.png

Status
Not open for further replies.