Game Thread: Illinois vs Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Taylor has a TD, I'll get to spend the next few days hearing how he is our future.
It is amazing how many people I had to say that I can see (clearly) that "the guy isn't a natural runner and he isn't a natural passer".
I can see what we have in him.
Play Spann. Please. PLEASE.

Just let us see what he has to offer. See if he looks like he could run a read option. See if he can have quiet feet and a throw with intent. Something.

Wow! If we win one game we'll be lucky!

Reactions: Illini-Rule and pvaughn8
Now that Taylor has a TD, I'll get to spend the next few days hearing how he is our future.
It is amazing how many people I had to say that I can see (clearly) that "the guy isn't a natural runner and he isn't a natural passer".
I can see what we have in him.
Play Spann. Please. PLEASE.

Just let us see what he has to offer. See if he looks like he could run a read option. See if he can have quiet feet and a throw with intent. Something.
I don’t think so. When you are 6-17 I don’t think there is much argument.

Taylor just threw a pass while SIX, that's right (6!) yards past the line of scrimmage.

#instincts

Reactions: pvaughn8
12 penalties. Midway through the 4th. I really want Lovie to be successful but this is hard! The lack of fire, preparation and discipline is tough to take.

Sad to see the orchestrator of an offensive powerhouse at Peoria High look lost on the gridiron. Tough to watch.

This game will be remembered for 4th and goal from the 49 and a pass attempt 6 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. Although, I think this game is best forgotten.

Reactions: pvaughn8
South Carolina
12 penalties. Midway through the 4th. I really want Lovie to be successful but this is hard! The lack of fire, preparation and discipline is tough to take.
This was a common sentiment 2 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.