Game Thread: Illinois vs Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won last year because of incredible luck in getting takeaways. Trying to force takeaways is not a viable defensive strategy. We’re not getting them this year, And that’s a big reason why we’re going to lose every game this year.

Dave Revsine just announced we gave up 340 yards in the first half.
The defense is just as bad, if not worse, than last year. It’s time to pull the plug on Lovie and his staff.

We won last year because of incredible luck in getting takeaways. Trying to force takeaways is not a viable defensive strategy. We’re not getting them this year, And that’s a big reason why we’re going to lose every game this year
And a handful of Herculean efforts by bhebhe, Peters, Dre brown, and hansen. But not a good team overall

Fire all the coaches, play the younger players. Get Isiah William's, Reggie Love, shammond Cooper, etc. Time. Start it over and pray to God you hit the jackpot and find a good head coach!

JJE

Bethalto, IL
I think the thing I most dread about where we are is everyone knowing we are dead in the water, but the coaching staff giving the cliche reasons they lose games. I get they won't say they suck, but it would be refreshing to hear a coach say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.