Game Thread: Illinois vs Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samba's inexperience just showed; he should have rolled off that pick. And yes, AJ has turned into an elite rebounder.

Cook

Richmond, VA
I am at a total loss as to our rotation decisions. Where’s Griffin? Why Adonis before Samba? Why any Tyler Underwood?
especially when we're trying to speed them up as a game plan, yet we play our slowest, most unathletic players with two better options sitting on the bench for no reason

Our defensive scheme doesn’t work... dunks/wide open shots after our pressure gets beat everytime

Regardless what posters say, TU should not have seen the court tonight. It was not in any way necessary. He is simply too slow of foot to guard most college guards...as is plainly evident. And Giorgi cannot be allowed to fire away from behind the arc. He is a poor arc shooter and has proven that...not worthless but poor and is far more valuable passing from there than shooting.

Frazier channeling Andy Kaufmann?

Keep driving on Tilmon, please. Let him pick up his 4th and take a seat; that will derail their offensive adjustment.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
fd0hYE.gif
Eh, y'all see Rick James sitting behind the Mizzou bench?

Puryear and Tilmon both with 3 fouls. Now it is time to exploit this...anyone, please...

These refs have lost their minds, I thought it was a foul on the def if any part of your foot is in the halo

Steelyunk

Tobacco Road
Play fast and we kill these guys. We’re playing their game.

Puryear and Tilmon both with 3 fouls. Now it is time to exploit this...anyone, please...

Honestly I am not certain BU knows how to exploit that fact....but they have to spread the floor and give Giorgi room to work in the paint...he knows how.

Status
Not open for further replies.