Game Thread: Illinois vs Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Smith is Mizzou's leading rebounder with 5.0rpg. Tilmon in second with 4.7rpg. We have 4 guys with more rebounds per game than Tilmon.

the national

the Front Range
If we can out rebound them, we win. I’m a little concerned about TO but those can be overcome with good defense. I really want to win this one.

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Hulu Live TV is down. They just raised their rates $10 a month and can't seem to keep their servers up.

It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for them.
I've been extremely happy with Youtube TV in terms of channel selection and reliability. Don't know if it'll be worth it to me outside of football/college basketball season though, especially if/when the price increases.

I've been extremely happy with Youtube TV in terms of channel selection and reliability. Don't know if it'll be worth it to me outside of football/college basketball season though, especially if/when the price increases.

I just signed up for the free 5 day trial just to make sure I can watch the game. Looks like a solid option for streaming. Thanks for the info.

I just signed up for the free 5 day trial just to make sure I can watch the game. Looks like a solid option for streaming. Thanks for the info.
I signed up for YouTubeTV two weeks ago and received a 21 day free trial. Not sure why as I was expecting only 7 days. Dropped comcast TV and plan to use YouTubeTV going forward. Most sports stations are available.

Dbell1981

Decatur, IL
I signed up for YouTubeTV two weeks ago and received a 21 day free trial. Not sure why as I was expecting only 7 days. Dropped comcast TV and plan to use YouTubeTV going forward. Most sports stations are available.
I've got YouTube Red. Is it different than YouTube TV?

Hulu is back up ... for the most part, I’ve been very happy with Hulu TV, especially considering it has way more sports channels than my cable (Mediacom) EVER had growing up. Mediacom is the worst company that’s ever, ever existed. Whatever you Chicago people complaining about Comcast have to say ... just know it could be worse. Mediacom also looks like it was designed by a college kid online in 2007.

I’ll be extremely disappointed if we don’t come out FIRED up for this one! We owe these fools a punch in the nose after last year.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
Sweating this SMU - Georgia game........now heading to double OT

Made it! This place is half empty though... hopefully it fills in the next 10 minutes...
2DE2D625-5B2D-417D-9DDD-59F4C1DD1A32.jpeg

Attachments

• 618DD068-6168-4A55-ABAD-3DA0E7247399.jpeg
    618DD068-6168-4A55-ABAD-3DA0E7247399.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 170
Status
Not open for further replies.