Game Thread: Illinois vs Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
Game plan should have been post feed to Kofi every single time, but that ship has sailed

Okay, fake comeback should start around the nine to ten minute mark...

Feliz is terrible in this game, Giorgi has 6 turnovers.....6. You can’t win this game unless someone steps up.

Lmao....we can't shoot, we can't block out, we aren't hustling, we don't move without the ball....they want it more.......

...but it's clearly on the refs and Brad Underwood.
So..you must be saying we have bad players..because Missouri is a 500 team when season ends

Williams, Feliz, and Giorgi have been awful. Feliz is giving us nothing offensively and is getting manhandled on defense

I mean.....Georgi is actually cocking his elbows before he throws them.....my goodness....how stupid is that?

Deleted member 11464

D
It seems like Giorgi has regressed. The 15 minutes of fame has ended.

I will be shocked if Illini win this game. They have no advantages at any position today and Mizzou is motivated. A real blow to the program.

SampsonRelpenk

Edwardsville, IL
Lmao....we can't shoot, we can't block out, we aren't hustling, we don't move without the ball....they want it more.......

...but it's clearly on the refs and Brad Underwood.
At the end of the day all of that falls on the coach. This kind of disinterested performance isn't an anomaly.

If Ayo or Trent don’t take over, we’re finished. For one, we need some better guard play and, preferably, more 3s. Secondly, it’d open up things for Kofi.

SURELY, basketball players and coaches on this team know this if we do on Illinois Loyalty, lol.

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
If we lose we lose, if we win we win - but how can you play Michigan like you did and then come out and play like this?

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
At the end of the day all of that falls on the coach. This kind of disinterested performance isn't an anomaly.

Yet when we beat #5 at home, it's all because of the players and BU gets passing reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.