Game Thread: Illinois vs Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't buy a bucket
He says in his NBA Jam voice
lWnxTI.gif

Just go back and watch the pre game interview videos and listen to the lack of emotion about this game from Ayo, Giorgi, etc. They are not into this game AT ALL.

Zero emotion, terrible effort, terrible shooting.

If you need a friggin' head coach to get you up for this game.....it's 100% on you.

Fine. Don’t fire the coach. Fire the guy that recruited those players. Oh wait...

Just go back and watch the pre game interview videos and listen to the lack of emotion about this game from Ayo, Giorgi, etc. They are not into this game AT ALL.

Zero emotion, terrible effort, terrible shooting.

If you need a friggin' head coach to get you up for this game.....it's 100% on you.
Yeah, I don’t see why this is the coaches fault.
The players are the one’s playing like they partied all night and are hung over.
They also deviate from the coaches game plan sometimes when they’re losing or a team disrupts them more than normal.
I guess underwood could sit all the starters, but not since Brad Stevens have i seen a coach sit all the starters for playing under par.

Down nine with 3:00 to go, we're in the double bonus -- this should still be winnable. If only we had an offense...

How does Damonte see any minutes
He does the little things. He’s the only one getting loose balls and rebounding in the first 24 minutes... Not that it excuses the fact that he kills our offense. Is there any place to get reliable +/- for players?

This play is inexcusable, missed layups, and absolutely zero offense. Our wings are atrocious, nobody that can get a bucket.

That should have been an "and 1" - no ability to finish at the rim today

Status
Not open for further replies.