Game Thread: Illinois vs Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
That we're the beneficiary of that stupid call and not the other way around makes me feel like maybe we have turned a corner.

I eagerly await your quote of someone posting that he should get the ball on every play.

“The moon doesn’t look very bright” is a direct insinuation that the moon is dark. If you want to pick nits to cover your own tracks, be my guest. Intent is clear.

foby

Bonnaroo Land
I'm going to go out on limb and say this is our best game so far this year. One of the best under Lovie, too.

Ryllini

Lombard
An oak tree fell in the endzone and we all heard that one! Big time!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
“The moon doesn’t look very bright” is a direct insinuation that the moon is dark. If you want to pick nits to cover your own tracks, be my guest. Intent is clear.

Ha! I like this.

That being said.....Corbin is the absolute key to success for our offense. Period.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
Is this the slowest game ever? Half way through the 3rd, seems like it should be 2 minute warning.

Ha! I like this.

That being said.....Corbin is the absolute key to success for our offense. Period.

No. Our offensive line is the key to success for our offense and our offensive line is better in the run game than the pass game. You take Alex P out of this game and Reggie will be logging tougher miles.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
No. Our offensive line is the key to success for our offense and our offensive line is better in the run game than the pass game. You take Alex P out of this game and Reggie will be logging tougher miles.

I agree. Thanks.

Man, better QB on the other end and we might be in trouble, Martinez has missed three home run balls by my count. Wide open, just missed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.