Game Thread: Illinois vs New Mexico State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope to see continued improvement on turnovers and silly fouls. Really need to improve 3's and general all perimeter shooting. Sad to see Lou not going to be able to make the game. Hope you feel better soon Lou. Let's win this one for him.;):illinois:

I've just arrived in Sao Paulo, Brazil and am hoping to watch tonight's game. When I try to sign in with my domestic provider (DirecTV), I'm unable to do so. It just goes back and forth between pages of selecting your provider, signing in and then a blank provider sign-in page. Anyone have a solution?

ILLINIFAN2

Des Moines, IA
OSU game delayed, never fails in having a late broadcast of our game. I’m not home so my eve will not record the overflow chanel.

This figures.... Osu game is delayed by a fire alarm, looks like it will run late.:tsk::mad: I' m sure it will be on BTN to go, but this always happens on our broadcast. Watch it on my tablet connect to the TV.

Last edited:

CoalCity

St Paul, MN
Beat me to it, the game was progressing nicely and looked like it would finish in plenty of time. Teams back on court now.

Dan

Admin
7:12pm tipoff

ILLINIFAN2

Des Moines, IA
What’s the over/under on the OSU game being done by 7:12

PJD86

Texas
No love at all for us from Andy Katz, pretty much the only team he thinks will be stuck in bottom tier of league....lets prove him wrong

No love at all for us from Andy Katz, pretty much the only team he thinks will be stuck in bottom tier of league....lets prove him wrong

He is clueless in general, always been a frontrunner!

PJD86

Texas
Deleted

Last edited:
BTN has 4 alternate channels, they should show start of game on one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a reason why we have earned a 6 point line in Vegas? Our history is not good at U.C.

Can tOSU quit fouling and just let this game die already ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redwingillini11

White and Sixth
North Aurora
HOW are we not wearing our throwbacks for the LOU HENSON special???? That was a really dumb oversight.

Plus we are playing in a white jersey with VERY little orange, on the Bulls’ court. My eyes are not trained to really know which team to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.