Not open for further replies.
disappointed.

11 turnovers.
46% free throws.
38% field goals

BUT:

30 rebounds

Last edited:
Great half for Griffin (7pts/4ORB) and Feliz (7pts/5reb).
great half for Kofi other than FTs
Ayo solid
Trent ice cold, but he did draw approximately 47 charges

not horrible, but not gonna cut it next two games

TMC999

Not Iowa
Soooooo sloppy in the first half. Stepped on the out of bounds line 2-3 times. Gave up a few open schmacks... gotta tighten up. But to be expected. Work to do before Monday

Last edited:

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
I'm hoping the offense is just working some kinks out, trying some things. Doesn't look super organized, if not. I expect the gates to open more in the 2nd half and see a few more schmacks

Quick Observations

I see one NBA first Rounder his name is Kofi
Ayo seems off, I know early action but he is off. Might need better competition
Frazier same as Ayo, might need better players
Feliz rock solid
Giorgi if fine, he and Kofi are going to be good dance buddies with the hi/lo
Griffin, he is an elite rebounder....according to BU. Still think AG will be a very good college guard with his size, shot, and athleticism. Slow feet still.

Unimpressed, but a big lead. Difficult to judge anything. Feels like we are playing a team who is SO overmatched in size.

Way too early in the season for this, but I will ask anyway. Will Hamlin see the court once we put this one away, or will we preserve his redshirt?

breadman

Herndon, VA
An update. You sitting down?
Bulls up by 17 at the half over the Lakers.
Just talking SCHMACK!.

Pretty ugly first half. Just looks like a team that doesn’t have an offensive identity.
As good as our guards are, they all seem to struggle with controlling the half court offense. Breaking down the D and knowing when to score and when to dish.
All’s not lost though, cause there’s some talent there.

Pretty ugly first half. Just looks like a team that doesn’t have an offensive identity.
As good as our guards are, they all seem to struggle with controlling the half court offense. Breaking down the D and knowing when to score and when to dish.
All’s not lost though, cause there’s some talent there.
All's not lost? It's the first half of the first game the season! I don't care if we win 50-49 at the buzzer, it's the first game! Five months to go!

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
wth? What the hell is this "yes sir" crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.